»

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Product Review: Too Faced's Summer Eye Palette!

Post taken from my personal blog.
This was written when the palette first came out in the summer. Perhaps some people have not yet been exposed to it or heard much about it! Still a new palette!

 It looks gorgeousss! I was so excited when it finally arrived in the mail!



Came with a free mini mascara & a sample of their new bronzer.



Kept forgetting to do swatches so here is Beauty Junkie's picture.


I'm personally obsessed with the last 2 pinks. 
I've only tried 2 looks so far from this palette. Both are pretty neutral for everyday wear. I wanted to try more but didn't have enough time to experiment yet. I only have work to wear a lot of makeup to and I'm not really the type to wear dark heavy makeup just to cashier lol. The blue is really pretty though!

First look I did, I used Peach Fuzz, Coral Crush & Cocoa Beach which are the coral, light yellow, and light brown colors. Excuse the horrible lighting =___= I really need to step it up a notch!
[I also don't know why I look like an alien here]




For a phone camera, I'm surprised you can see any details.
As for my next look with the pinks [Sugar Sand & Plumeria], I realized that I don't know what happened to those pics. FAIL! I only have one and you can barely see! Unless you look verrrryyyy closely.


So sad. My apologies. I'll post more pics when I do those looks again. =)

Love that this Summer Palette has bright colors for spring/summer yet they're not neon or super dramatic so that it can be used for everyday wear for a fresh happy look!

Here are 2 more pics that I took on the same day I received the palette. Got a little camera-happy =)



I totally need to invest in a pro camera. Perhaps in the near future!
Hope I get more awesome things soon, trying out new products is so fun!
Follow me on Instagram! antran24

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback, comments, or suggestions! All is appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...