»

Thursday, February 21, 2013

So Goodbye

I'm here to say goodbye.
After much thought, I've decided to leave this blog for the time being [don't know if I'll need it again in the future].
Reason being, I simply can't go to school, go to work, manage 2 blogs, a youtube channel, AND have a life outside of the internet. I've simply decided to cut back on this blog to give myself more breathing room =)
My personal blog will be updated more often because of this and I am happy.
It will be filled with personal AND beauty related things as well.
So sorry for jumping back and forth with ideas, I hate yet love trying out new things like this.
You never know what possibilies lie ahead.
The posts that I do on here will be found on my personal blog so do follow!


AND I've been doing well with my new youtube channel so please give your support and subscribe !




Goodbye and see you on the other side!


1 comments:

thepigs

:c i hope you come back soon!

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback, comments, or suggestions! All is appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...