»

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Makeup Vanity Area

I always love watching youtube videos of people's vanity areas/makeup collections.
Thought I'd share mine just for the heck of it =)

Here's what my jewelry/perfume section looks like!



And this beauty here is where I keep all of my makeup!


I love it so much! I've wanted it for a long time and finally got it! It's super sturdy and holds so much.
The bottom 2 drawers are my nail supplies & nail polish! [Separate post on that later!]

Here is my entire vanity area


This is my favorite part of my entire room. Where all the magic happens, teehee!
I was planning on reorganizing it but who knows when I'll get to it.

Everything is from Ikea. ~

Hope to see some of your vanities one day!


1 comments:

thepigs

woah, everything is so organized! i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes watching those videos on youtube XD

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback, comments, or suggestions! All is appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...